Foreign Voltage Converters


A 50hz transformer is required to use the Photon Stimulators in countries using 220/240 electrical currents.


As a rule-of-thumb, electronic or motorized appliances (using less than 50W) require transformer converters.  Heating appliances (using more than 50 Watts) require transformer-less heating converters.  If  the wrong type of converter is used, something will burn up;  using a heating converter with an electronic device will destroy the electronic device,  a small transformer converter with a hair dryer will burn out the transformer. All models of Photon Stimulators use less than 50 Watts.  Thus,  they require a transformer converter –  that is a converter that uses a transformer.

Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Foreign Voltage Converters”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *